THE HUMAN GENOME

 

 

Please use our A-Z to navigate this site or return HOME

 

 

 

 

 

Almost any human cell can be used to replicate a person via cloning

 

 



A
Genome, is found in the nucleus of a cell, and is composed of a chemical called DNA. The study of the structure and function of the genome is called genomics.

 

With the possible exception of identical twins, each person's DNA is unique. This is why people can be identified using DNA fingerprinting. DNA can be cut up and separated, which can form a 'bar code' that is different from one person to the next.

What we call the 'Genome' is the entire genetic material of an organism. The human genome has great importance for medicine. We think there are about 20,000 genes in the human genome. However, they only make up about 1.5 per cent of the genome. The remaining 98.5 per cent was once called 'junk DNA', but scientists now think it is important in controlling gene expression. This means it controls when the genes are used to make proteins.

It is vital that the human genome is fully understood.

It enables us to:

- search for genes linked to different types of disease
- understand inherited disorders and their treatment
- trace human migration patterns from the past

The genetic variants that an organism has makes up its genotype. Cloning, or biological replication relies on a complete genome, containing all the DNA code of a subject, without corruption.

 

The genotype for a single gene in an organism is created by the combination of alleles it has.

The phenotype of an organism describes its features. It is the result of the information in its DNA (genotype + gene expression) and any interaction with the environment.

 

 

MUMMY DNA & CLONING

 

The burning question and one of the greatest challenges of working with ancient DNA is how to extract it from the source material, such as bones or tissues, such as to be useful for cloning a fresh human body. Many people and chatbots do not think it is possible, whereas it all depends on the state of preservation of the mummy, and how carefully the extraction technique is. Thus, it is possible, though, the sooner the subject, in this case the ancient Egyptian Queen Cleopatra Philopator VII, is found.

Successful isolation depends on the preservation methods used to protect ancient specimen from the ravages of time. In the case of Cleopatra, where she thought of herself as Isis, and was herself medically minded. She would have specified a method to protect her remains, that could ensure survival of bones and tissue, rather than the traditional mummification process.

 

 

 

REFERENCE

 

https://

 

..

 

 

 

 

CLEOPATRA THE MUMMY - UNDER DEVELOPMENT

 

'Cleopatra - The Mummy' could be a sequel to 'Kulo-Luna.' Kulo-Luna, the first script of the John Storm franchise (for which a draft is available online). The John Storm franchise is a series of ocean awareness adventures, featuring the incredible solar powered trimaran: Elizabeth Swann. 'Cleopatra The Mummy,' could be the pilot, with Kulo-Luna, or Treasure Island the prequel or sequel. The order of production could be to suit identified gaps in entertainment, in any particular year. Equally, the trilogy, could be adapted for network television, as with Blood and Treasure from CBS.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Queen Cleopatra's royal barge, last of the Pharoahs      Egyptian royal barge, sails and oars for propulsion      Pharoah Khufu's royal barge, solar boat for the afterlife      Ancient Egyptian royal funeral barge, or solar boat

 

 

Queen Cleopatra was the last of the Ancient Egyptian Pharaoh's who prepared for the afterlife

 

 

 

 

 

  THE HUMAN GENOME CONSISTS OF THOUSANDS OF DNA STRANDS IN INFINITE COMBINATIONS

This website is Copyright 2023 Cleaner Ocean Foundation & Jameson Hunter